Topics Topics        

Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * Beginner Freshwater * 36g overstocked?       

These questions and answers are for research or archival use only. There is a wealth of information here and I encourage you to search the areas. For the latest information and to join an active forum please click below.
Badman's message forum

Top of PagePrevious PostNext PostBottom of Page Link To This Post

Arcadio A. Sincero Jr.
Username: asincero

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, March 23, 2006 - 10:49 pm:       

I have a 36g corner tank. It's currently stocked with 6 amazon swords, 6 silver mollies (2 males, 4 females), 6 black mollies (2 males, 4 females), 6 platys (2 males, 4 females), 1 female dalmation molly, and 2 female guppies.

My question is, is this too many fish for my tank? If not, do I still have room to get 3 yo-yo loaches to help me get rid of the pond snails that hitched a ride on the swords?
Top of PagePrevious PostNext PostBottom of Page Link To This Post

russ
Ancient Member
Username: rasaqua

Post Number: 3936

Posted on Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 12:07 am:       

Seems like your tank is pretty well stocked. I wouldn't chance any more additions. The fish you have inside your tank will add all the new additions you will ever want and then some.

"For every difficult question, there is an answer that is clear and simple and wrong."
(George Bernard Shaw)
Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * Beginner Freshwater * 36g overstocked?       

Quick Navigation Links

Administration