Topics Topics        

Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * Beginner Freshwater * Tropical Fish Secrets       

These questions and answers are for research or archival use only. There is a wealth of information here and I encourage you to search the areas. For the latest information and to join an active forum please click below.
Badman's message forum

Top of PagePrevious PostNext PostBottom of Page Link To This Post

rick smith
Username: smitty

Post Number: 11
Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 11:43 am:       

Has anyone heard of or read this book? It is by
Sean LeMay. I was an about.com and found a link to it. It cost $27.

sully
Ancient Plus
Username: sully

Post Number: 8561

Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 12:03 pm:       

nope never heard of it. then again never heard of any "secrets". they usually turn out to be questionable gimmicks, repackaged by fast buck artists.

try this secret. freshwater fish love freshwater. change lots of it every week and you will discover a secret. healthy, active fish.
"I usually read the obituaries first. There is always the happy chance that one of them will make my day." -- Richard Ames

rick smith
Username: smitty

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 12:45 pm:       

As i suspected Sully. BTW my friend has two oscars in a 29 and she said she's NEVER changed the water! Only time she adds water is when it evaporates! And her fish looked healthy. Go figure.

sully
Ancient Plus
Username: sully

Post Number: 8563

Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 02:04 pm:       

that is an entirely different discussion.
"I usually read the obituaries first. There is always the happy chance that one of them will make my day." -- Richard Ames
Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * Beginner Freshwater * Tropical Fish Secrets       

Quick Navigation Links

Administration