Topics Topics        

Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * Beginner Freshwater * Bio Spria       

These questions and answers are for research or archival use only. There is a wealth of information here and I encourage you to search the areas. For the latest information and to join an active forum please click below.
Badman's message forum

Top of PagePrevious PostNext PostBottom of Page Link To This Post

Sharon Miller
Username: smillermom

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, April 08, 2006 - 04:29 pm:       

Hey! Has anyone used Bio-Spira before? I did get some to cycle an aquarium that I had to move a gourami to that was being bullied by another Dwarf. He seems to be doing okay and the levels have remained good, ammonia and nitrites at 0. Would love to hear about other experiences, I am nervously waiting to see what happens in another week!!!
Top of PagePrevious PostNext PostBottom of Page Link To This Post

Kim
Advanced Member
Username: kimrin

Post Number: 2333

Posted on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 08:05 pm:       

Hi Sharon
Here's a link to some info on using it. Several members use or have used it. The general consensus is that it works well although there are occasional problems. Generally due to either a defective batch or possibly incorrect use. Then again there are at times tanks that defy anyone's explanation of what could be wrong. Bio-Spira or not! :-) But that's not the usual experience.
You can use the search function here in the forum also to look up older threads where it was discussed.
Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * Beginner Freshwater * Bio Spria       

Quick Navigation Links

Administration