Topics Topics        

Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * Equipment & DIY * Can i use... in my aquarium       

These questions and answers are for research or archival use only. There is a wealth of information here and I encourage you to search the areas. For the latest information and to join an active forum please click below.
Badman's message forum

Top of PagePrevious PostNext PostBottom of Page Link To This Post

Will Ridley
Username: will_ridley

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 05:16 am:       

Can i use pieces of drainage piping in my aquarium, if i clean them without soap in hot water? Will they toxicate the water in any way?
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup. France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

rob
Username: rob

Post Number: 121
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 06:04 am:       

If you mean to use as caves then use PVC piping, Its not harmfull to anything. Im not sure what you would be useing if not PVC so I wouldn't recomend it.

If your using it for some type of plumbing... well still go PVC but With out knowing what you are trying to use it for no one can really help you build anything.
Just smile and nod - Im used to it...

cindy
Ancient Plus
Username: cindy

Post Number: 9130
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 06:48 am:       

Do you mean something like this?
http://www.badmanstropicalfish.com/species-gallery/gallery_main.html/photo-gallery/displayimage.php?album=23&pos=2

"The only ones among you who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found how to serve." --- Albert Schweitzer

Will Ridley
Username: will_ridley

Post Number: 21
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 09:34 am:       

yes. thats were i got the idea from. I only want a few though, for a few caves and stuff.
Would that be ok then?
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup. France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

flyingfish
Username: flyingfish

Post Number: 51
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 05:15 pm:       

looks great in the picture. fish look healthy. id say go for it...LOL.
I surf fish for stripers

Russell
Username: tboy

Post Number: 126
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 06:21 pm:       

almost any kind of pipe that is use for our tap eater is safe for fish.

And anything that is called PVC pipe or has pvc stamped into it is safe :-)

Flyingish , you seam to be into the DIY projects if you got a sec , check out my post in ther Gerneral form.
I need more tanks...
Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * Equipment & DIY * Can i use... in my aquarium       

Quick Navigation Links

Administration