Topics Topics        

Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * Equipment & DIY * Bioforever supercartridge       

These questions and answers are for research or archival use only. There is a wealth of information here and I encourage you to search the areas. For the latest information and to join an active forum please click below.
Badman's message forum

Top of PagePrevious PostNext PostBottom of Page Link To This Post

Lionel Pichon
Username: lionelp

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 06:28 pm:       

Has anyone ever tried the bioforever supercartridge filter inserts for Emperor 280-400? If so, what were your opinions on it?

cindy
Ancient Plus
Username: cindy

Post Number: 9625

Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 11:52 pm:       

http://badmanstropicalfish.com/discus/messages/17/62377.html?1142617945

(At least you posted your thread in the proper forum...)

"The only ones among you who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found how to serve." --- Albert Schweitzer

Lionel Pichon
Username: lionelp

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 09:07 am:       

I was curious to see if it is some "new" break-through or something? I'm always trying to find a way to make maintenance easier LOL. One thing I have learned from reading previous post(from Cindy, Michael, Dan, Coleen, Russ, etc.) throughout the forum is that nothing, I mean nothing, beats water changes for solving many of the problems we encounter in fish keeping.

Thanks,
Lionel
Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * Equipment & DIY * Bioforever supercartridge       

Quick Navigation Links

Administration