Topics Topics Search Search      

Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * General Message Area * Great Betta Find!       

These questions and answers are for research or archival use only. There is a wealth of information here and I encourage you to search the areas. For the latest information and to join an active forum please click below.
Badman's message forum

Top of PagePrevious PostNext PostBottom of Page Link To This Post

Elizabeth Boyd
Username: plutosangel

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, April 08, 2006 - 09:54 am:       

I was at Wal-mart of all places picking up fish food when I noticed the bettas (as I often do because I love them) I went over and as soon as I saw him i SNATCHED him up. A very young male crowntail! He looks amazing! I had to take him. So he is waiting in a little hospital jar for the time being (He will be going into my divided 5 gallon tank with my old combtail who just lost his friend to dropsy :-( ) He does however appear to have a pale white sheen over the lens cover of his eye. I've got Jungle's Fungus Eliminator here at home... anyone think that'll do it? It says it'll clear white film over eyes... but how can one med do so many different things... I dunno... should i medicate or just separate till it clears up?
Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * General Message Area * Great Betta Find!       

Quick Navigation Links

Administration