Topics Topics        

Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * Cichlid Corner * "napping" tiger oscar       

These questions and answers are for research or archival use only. There is a wealth of information here and I encourage you to search the areas. For the latest information and to join an active forum please click below.
Badman's message forum

Top of PagePrevious PostNext PostBottom of Page Link To This Post

Carol Robertson
Username: ifitwasus

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 10:27 am:       

I have a fairly small, about 3", tiger oscar and for the past 1 1/2 days or so he seems to be just laying around on its side alot. It is breathing just fine and will swim enough to get to another place to lay down again. I noticed it is not eating to well either. Is this normal??

cindy
Ancient Plus
Username: cindy

Post Number: 9847

Posted on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 11:05 am:       

If you just did a water change, he is just "pouting" and it is quite normal for young oscars.

If you didn't just do one, how big is the tank, how long have you had him i it, how often and how large are your water changes, when was your last one, and what are your readings for ammonia, nitrites and nitrates right now?

"The only ones among you who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found how to serve." --- Albert Schweitzer

Carol Robertson

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 11:19 am:       

I did a partial water change just last week...i have a 55 gallon tank.. all the readings for everything right now are actually perfect couldnt be any better.

colleen
Username: swirl360

Post Number: 494
Posted on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 11:48 am:       

What are the exact numbers for your readings?

Carol Robertson

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 11:52 am:       

I've already thrown the strip away and it was my last one so i couldn't tell you now. If he is just "pouting" how long will he do this?

larry
Username: gomezaddams

Post Number: 875

Posted on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 02:18 pm:       

Oscars will sulk for as much as a week sometimes.Mine is laying on the bottom right now cause I moved the fridge next to his tank this morning.
Get a test kit,you need to test the water while hes growing to make sure you arent having too much waste buidup.
The thing that concerns me is hes not eating well.How much water are you changing? It should be at least 50% weekly.
Waiting will fill

cindy
Ancient Plus

Post Number: 9853

Posted on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 04:25 pm:       

He wouldn't start pouting 5 days after a change.

You only gave us 2 of the 8 pieces of info that I asked for; 55 gallons and the last change was a week ago. Without the rest of the info his behavior sounds like you are changing water irregularly and the tank is either still cycling or you have allowed the nitrates to climb.

In the absence of the readings, I would suggest you change 50% ASAP and continue to do so every week until his size makes it necessary to do them more often, and get a Master test kit. If you can't remember the most recent readings, write them down.

I also forgot to ask what you feed him...is it a variety of high quality flakes, pellets, and live, frozen and fresh foods?

"The only ones among you who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found how to serve." --- Albert Schweitzer

Carol Robertson

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 04:37 pm:       

I feed him live feeder fish (rosy red minnows from petsmart), Hikari Cichlid staple food which are the mini size. When i cleaned the tank i did do a 50% water change. When i did the test the nitrates nitrites and ammonia were all in the safe zones....a sample of water was also tested at Aquamains Fish store and they said it looks good too. Oh and i also give him freeze dried plankton.

Elizabeth Buteau
Username: lisbar

Post Number: 67
Posted on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 08:12 pm:       

I know i was nervous when my Oscar started to lay around.. but the more i watch him and the bigger he gets the more he lays around.. almost like a real fish couch potatoe.. but mine will be active when it is time to eat..so he never gave me reason to worry about his health.. he is just a lazy kind of guy..

Carol Robertson

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 09:13 pm:       

Thank you everyone for all the info...he does seem to be more active this eveing...anything else i might need to know please tell me!!

cindy
Ancient Plus

Post Number: 9860

Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 11:14 am:       

That a fair variety, but...

It's not safe to feed him feeders that you didn't raise yourself, or haven't QT'd for at least a month. When you feed fish to fish, the predator is susceptible to every pathogen, every bacterium, virus, fungus, protozoan, or parasite that the prey is carrying, and they could have plenty, coming from a feeder tank that is overcrowded by a factor of at least 20X. At 10 cents apiece, you can't count on the rosies to be cared for or healthy.

In addition, if he is 3" already, I would switch him from mini to small pellets, and add some frozen and fresh foods. The frozen plankton or mysis shrimp is much more well received than freeze dried, and the frozen beefheart is great for them. He's still small enough to enjoy frozen brine shrimp and bloodworms, too, but not for much longer....pretty soon it will go in his mouth and out his gills. Mine loves sinking algae wafers, too, yours might appreciate some spirulina flakes or pellets if he isn't big enough for the wafers yet. Variety will help prevent HTH and a host of other problems later.

You need to know the actual numbers for your water tests. The results are always numerical...the test kits don't say "perfect" "couldn't be better" "safe zone" or "looks good", as you've told us, and the units are usually in ppm. That's data is what we need to know. If you don't know that data, then you don't really know your water parameters. Maybe a new Master Test Kit should be on your shopping list next time you go.

You still haven't answered the Q's about how long the tank has been set up, how long the oscar has been in it, and how often you are doing the 50% water changes, you have only mentioned the one.

Carol Robertson

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 05:53 pm:       

I didnt come on this site to be critisized for not knowing my exact numbers...i thought maybe someone could help. I will get my help from my local store from now on!!

larry

Post Number: 899

Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 06:26 pm:       

Well thats a pity you were getting some real help here from other oscar keepers,its just that some things are important to know in order to give you correct advice.
Waiting will fill

Elizabeth

Post Number: 70

Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 06:28 pm:       

I do not think this was criticism...maybe a little more sensitivity would have helped...since your feeling pretty touchy when your fish is feeling ill.. but she sure went into great lengths to help you and look at all you have learned about your oscar and how to care for him and the tank.. especially about buying the feeder fish... it is so true about the disease they spread and harbor.. I am glad your tiger oscar baby is doing better.. and hope he continues to do well.

Carol Robertson

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 09:59 am:       

No my feelings werent "touchy" because my fish was ill because she (has been confirmed she is a female) wasnt ill!! My water was once again tested at Aquamains (with a master test kit) and it is fine and no they didnt give me exact numbers either. As far as the feeder fish my friends have 2 very large Oscars that have always had the pet store feeder fish and they are just fine! This all started out that she was pouting due to the tank change and got into all this. What a shame!

Elizabeth

Post Number: 71

Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 11:08 am:       

I think it is a shame..especially that you wrote in for help and advice and then you did not appreciate it when Cindy went into great lenghths to explain to you all the facts.. and even now when it is a proven fact that feeder fish can give your Oscar a disease and make him sick ..your in denial when good advice is coming your way. the fish store has no idea when they will suddenly get a diseased bunch of feeder fish.. or feeder fish that are carriers of disease..it may not be a problem for a long time but it just takes one time..anyway you can never force someone to listen... so i quess this falls on deaf ears..

Randy
Username: milesteg

Post Number: 284

Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 11:34 am:       

I have found that you learn more from your mistakes than from your successes. So hopefully Carol's fish will not have to pay too heavy a price.

Carol: Do come back and read through posts here. This is a treasure trove of information.

Good luck and Happy fish keeping.
If you go through a day without learning something new, you wasted it!

Carol Robertson

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 12:31 pm:       

Randy the only info i have gotten is basically cindy telling me that im doing everything wrong. What kind of info is that? Seems as if some of these people would care better for their fish than children. As far as Elizabeth you can keep your rude comments to yourself they are not needed.

Elizabeth

Post Number: 72

Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 02:08 pm:       

forums are for commenting and conversing.... facts, information, sharing, but definitly not for hostility... so please lets drop this and move on to the Cichlids.

Carol Robertson

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 03:47 pm:       

Your right and i will not visit this site again because you were the one making the rude comments not me!! Good luck with all of your fish!

Randy

Post Number: 286

Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 03:55 pm:       

Carol:
You must have come here thinking that there might be something that you could be going better and that there are people that would be willing to help you.

Yes I too find that cindy come across rather strong (easy cindy, I'm not attacting you), but she does know her stuff. As do a lot of others here (watch out for dan, wow can he read someone the riot act).

So moving on.

Hows your fish doing?

Carol Robertson

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 05:11 pm:       

my fish died today

cindy
Ancient Plus

Post Number: 9866

Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 06:47 pm:       

quote:

anything else i might need to know please tell me!!

You asked, I assumed that meant you actually wanted to know.

quote:

You still haven't answered the Q's about how long the tank has been set up, how long the oscar has been in it, and how often you are doing the 50% water changes, you have only mentioned the one.

None of the advice I offered was criticism. I did say that you don't know your water parameters, and you don't. I also told you that he wouldn't start pouting 5 days after a water change, and he wouldn't. He was in trouble.

We might be able to tell you what killed the fish, and help you prevent the same thing from happening to any future replacement, if you told us the water parameters - numerically - or answered the Q's above.

Without that info, we can't.

BTW - how did you determine gender on a 3 inch oscar?

Carol Robertson

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 07:44 pm:       

tank been up about 45 days oscar was in it for about 40 days was changing water every 2 weeks...i have now been told i killed my fish by changing the water too much...only supposed to do 25% every 2 weeks. and i took a picture of my oscar and compared it to the pics in the book at the store.

Elizabeth

Post Number: 73

Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 08:20 pm:       

How do you determine the sex of a mature Oscar.?

larry

Post Number: 911

Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 08:23 pm:       

Im sorry to hear about your fish Carol.Sounds like new tank syndrome,the bacteria in your filter never built up to the levels needed to break down the waste he was producing.Please before you buy another fish read up on cycling a new aquarium.Heres one of many good articles you can find on the net about it.
http://faq.thekrib.com/begin-cycling.html
Waiting will fill

Carol Robertson

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 10:17 pm:       

sexing them has to do with their top fin

larry

Post Number: 916

Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 11:13 pm:       

Thats true of some cichlids but absolutely not true of oscars
Waiting will fill

cindy
Ancient Plus

Post Number: 9877

Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 11:19 pm:       

Can you be more specific? I have never heard of anything certain except venting. And even that wouldn't work with a juvenile (3") fish, only a sexually mature fish.

I'd be skeptical of any source that told you changing 50% of the water every two weeks was either too much or too often. Clean water never killed any fish. If you let the nitrates slimb through the roof and then did a large change, it would stress the fish, but keeping it clean doesn't stress them.

Oscars are messy eaters and require much more maintenance than tetras, etc. I'd go with 50% a week, and more during cycling:

http://www.aquariacentral.com/articles/oscar1.shtml

flyingfish
Username: flyingfish

Post Number: 543
Posted on Friday, April 07, 2006 - 12:09 am:       

Reminds me of when the guy at the lfs said I am too advanced for thier fish because I used reverse osmosis.

I had an Oscar for over 13 years......before RO...my days of ol' I changed the water once or twice a month with a gravel vac...mainly adding water back in that had evaporated. I cleaned the filters when they would over flow on the intake tube side.

I fed him everything from steak to cherios..mainly hikari large cichlid..rosey reds included rarely ever a goldfish. My Oscar lived long and healthy he was 15 inches long when he passed.
Filter and heater $80
65 gallon aquarium $280
Gazing at your Apistogramma for hours on end.....
PRICELESS!!!

cindy
Ancient Plus

Post Number: 9882

Posted on Friday, April 07, 2006 - 07:48 am:       

...so now you are recommending Carol do the same for hers? Thank you very much for all your help.

flyingfish

Post Number: 553

Posted on Friday, April 07, 2006 - 08:53 am:       

Carol can hear my Oscar lived just fine and not have to be guilty that it was water changes she did or didnt do that killed her fish.

The fish was added 5 days after the tank was setup...its seems pretty obvious at this point what killed the fish.

For the record..I never had an ammonia or nitrate test kit when I was younger. Carol probably doesnt either. So whats the senario if the numbers were wrong (ie high nitrates) what are you going to tell her? Change the water.....not bash her about giving water parameters that are all going to lead to the same response.
Filter and heater $80
65 gallon aquarium $280
PRICELESS!!!

Carol Robertson

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, April 07, 2006 - 09:08 am:       

cindy even the link you posted on here says do a 25% water change

cindy
Ancient Plus

Post Number: 9884

Posted on Friday, April 07, 2006 - 10:28 am:       

What constitutes bashing? If repeating the same Q's is annoying enough to warrant that, answer them the first time.

Carol said she had test strips, and used the last one. She apparently used them all up in the first 45 days. I suggested she get more. If she can't remember what the readings were, I suggested she keep a log. All reasonable advice, not bashing. Whenever someone asks for advice and then doesn't get what they are currently doing rubberstamped, they sometimes get defensive and call us rude or throw around emotional terms like bashing. Why not get past feeling defensive and take the good advice to heart instead?

None of this is about "feeling guilty", it is about caring for fish. Carol asked if there is anything she can do better for her fish and we offered suggestions. For the record, very few of us cared for our fish years ago the way we do now, either, but we no longer recommend that level of care as desirable, or even adequate. The very fact that you no longer care for your fish that way should be indicative of that.

Carol, 25% would be fine, if it was done often enough to keep the ammonia and nitrites low during cycling, and often enough to keep the nitrates low forever thereafter. There is no magic percentage that works all the time, nor a magic frequency. You test the water during the first month or two to know how often and how much you need to change to keep your fish from dying outright from the ammonia and nitrite spikes, and the rest of their lives to know how often and how much to change to prevent stress from high nitrates.

Without knowing what those parameters are, you can either change a large enough percentage often enough to be certain that nitrates, DOC's, etc. are low, as many of us do, or test the water to allow you to only do them when necessary. Both systems work fine. Do more than you need to, or just enough., and your fish will thrive. Any less and you can expect problems.

We all know someone that never changes water and their fish survive, just as we know someone that has smoked two packs a day for 40 years and doesn't have cancer...we just don't recommend either course of action here as the best choice possible.

There is a lot of info in that article you have neglected to comment on, info about determining gender and the importance of water quality. Did you read this part?: "I would like to conclude with a brief discussion on the equipment that has advanced aquarium science to the point where certain species once deemed impossible to keep are now possible. The whole issue boils down to water quality for the animals. Twenty years ago, an aquarium was kept with a power filter, which pulled water through tubes into a sump, filtered it through spun glass wool, and perhaps passed it through some activated charcoal. Water tests for ammonia, nitrites, nitrates, phosphates, and oxygen saturation were inadequate. Little was known about the nitrogen cycle or the various bacteria that converted toxic ammonia and nitrite into relatively harmless nitrates. An aquarium owner would depend on frequent and massive water changes to have clean water.

Over the years, we have improved the technology, making it easy and inexpensive to keep fish like the Oscar healthy, and allow them to grow and live to their full potential. For example, on the back of my Oscar's tank are two power filters. Each one filters 280 gallons per hour. Water is pulled from the tank, passed through polyester filter floss, activated carbon, and sprayed across a biological medium that aids in the growth of denitrifying bacteria. I have a heater that is submersible and accurate to tenths of a degree. I no longer have to "age" water, instead, I add a few drops of a compound that removes impurities before I refill the tank. Much of the success of the captive breeding and raising of fish can be attributed to the technology available today."

You can't go wrong doing the best you can to keep the fish in pristine water...no ammonia, no nitrites, and low nitrates. Offer your next oscar those, and room enough to swim and turn around, and a variety of high quality foods, and it will not only survive, it will thrive.

Randy

Post Number: 295

Posted on Friday, April 07, 2006 - 10:34 am:       

Well said.

Carol Robertson

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, April 07, 2006 - 10:48 am:       

Oh My....no i didnt go through a whole bottle of test strips in 45 days...these were ones i already had...you are just assuming too much i guess and yes i did read the whole article and as you have said different places will say different things. I do thank the person that did understand where i was coming from feeling like i was being bashed. Regardless my fish died and nothing can be done for her now. Dont know that I will have another Oscar though...too many conflicting advice for them from place to place and person to person. Had Oscars growing up so no i am not completely new to this and i have had my own fish tank since i was 16...never lost a fish this quick though.

Elizabeth

Post Number: 74

Posted on Friday, April 07, 2006 - 10:51 am:       

Randy beat me to it..well said !

flyingfish

Post Number: 554

Posted on Friday, April 07, 2006 - 11:18 am:       

Yes well said. I kinda wish it was all said on the first post. I am poking a stick at a fire here sorry. Reading this "I didnt come on this site to be critisized for not knowing my exact numbers" and this "Your right and i will not visit this site again because you were the one making the rude comments not me!!" prompted me to type what I did.

I didnt even know what the heck you guys were asking me when I first started here. I had problems my brains were mush because of stress over the fish health. It took a while to even understand what you were asking for and I was just concerned with getting my fish better not answering questions. My whole point is...its usualy the same response for either nh3 , no2 or no3 out of whack.....putting someone on track with water changes is always the response. Why need the readings? Just suggest what your going to suggest anyway right off the bat.

Water changes are IMPORTANT I dont argue that. I had a single Oscar in a 90 gallon tank. Water changes werent needed that frequently.
Filter and heater $80
65 gallon aquarium $280
PRICELESS!!!

cindy
Ancient Plus

Post Number: 9886

Posted on Friday, April 07, 2006 - 11:31 am:       

Keep in mind that if you tell me that you used the last one, and that you have had the tank set up for 45 days, it is more a natural conclusion that you used them all in 45 days than an erroneous assumption. That pretty much supports my assertion that we need as much info as you can possibly give us in order for us to draw correct conclusions and be of any help to you.

Please don't be discouraged by the seemingly conflicting info on oscars. Believe me, it exists for all other fish, too, so don't allow it to keep you from such an enjoyable hobby. A lot of info seems conflicting because we never know all the conditions or circumstances of each situation, nobody gives that much info! In general, large tanks are more forgiving, allowing some neglect of water maintenance, and smaller tanks - with smaller volumes to dilute the nitrogenous wastes - are not so forgiving.

My best advice about seemingly conflicting advice is: Read it all, consider the source, use your common sense, and err on the side of caution.

cindy
Ancient Plus

Post Number: 9887

Posted on Friday, April 07, 2006 - 11:42 am:       

Nice avatar change. I don't really type that slowly...we just had a class change.

Good point. We could ask fewer questions and just offer the advice most likely to be accurate...i.e. change the water. Some would resist it without "proof" that it is necessary. And it makes some of us nervous to jump to the easiest conclusion, even if it is more likely, when it could be something worse than just poor water quality.

And it is hard to pass up an "educational opportunity."

flyingfish

Post Number: 555

Posted on Friday, April 07, 2006 - 12:30 pm:       

Thank you! I couldnt resist! I just wish I could have submitted this full shot for POTM.

I understand what your saying.

I suggested putting stickies on top with the typical suggestions. What readings are important...how to get these readings.. I know they are in the forum library but maybe a permanent thread linking or creating more attention to those threads. I just asked a snail question the other day that was in the library. A link to the appropriate library or splitting the library atop each section would be awesome.

The questions would hopefully be answered right off the bat and a more accurate assessment of the situation can be made without added stress of the barage of questions. I noticed the messages above the "Fish Health" section but that doesnt scream out "READ ME FIRST".

There is such a wealth of information that seems to be almost hidden in this site...not just the board.
Filter and heater $80
65 gallon aquarium $280
PRICELESS!!!

Jason Dawson
Username: inhaleicus

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, April 08, 2006 - 02:46 am:       

Carol, you may have just had a "puny" O-fish from word Go!. I have a male (7-8+ inches) that gets sensory pit irritation if I use carbon in the filter, gets ich if the water goes to 72F - or a rowdy tank-mate harasses him. Just not as strong as an Oscar SHOULD be. My female is MUCH hardier.
Sorry you had a touch-n-go with the forum, I truly feel for you on that... if I had a nickel for every piece of BS info I got in reply to a post, I'd buy us all a tank....... Yeah, when you hit the forums, bring LOTS OF SALT. The addage "opinions are like belly-buttons" is more true than you think <doh!>.
Like my pitt bull, Oscars are not as easy to keep as many claim. Probably from over-breeding for quick profit - just like pit bulls (and shepards, rotts, ridgebacks, labs, chesapeakes and on and on and on and on and on and on). First and foremost, water quality is CRITICAL for O-fish.
At 3 inches in a 55 gal, 50% a week is TOO MUCH. That's like a near-MAX for what the bio in the tank can handle before it RE-cycles (bad). The trick is not to over-feed. Oscars are PIGS, do NOT feed at every sign of begging and don't leave uneaten food in the water. They are messy eaters which makes over-feeding far more "dangerous" to them. Over+messy means Nitrates through the ROOF, not cool for any fish much less an Oscar.
You already have a fair-sized tank, dust off and have another whack at it. Anybody dogs you, smack em in the mouth. Yeah, THAT works. Most are mice after their ears quit ringing (smack HARD, REAL HARD, no mercy).
Best of luck,

J

cindy
Ancient Plus

Post Number: 9899

Posted on Saturday, April 08, 2006 - 09:00 am:       

to Badman's, Jason.

It seems you have a belly button, too. Funny that a tank with one oscar is so lightly stocked that changing half the water might "cause it to recycle", but it produces enough waste and uneaten food for nitrates to go "through the roof", isn't it?

We aren't that kind of board, so no inciting other members to violence, please...

flyingfish

Post Number: 569

Posted on Saturday, April 08, 2006 - 02:47 pm:       

The fish was dead after I had posted. The fish died because it was put into the tank 5 days after it was setup. The end. Water changes arenít going to save a dead fish. Next time she cycles the tank FIRST and changes water 1-2 times a month the fish will live.
Filter and heater $80
65 gallon aquarium $280
PRICELESS!!!

Carol Robertson

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, April 08, 2006 - 10:00 pm:       

you dont know why my fish died...that is your opinion and not a fact.

cindy
Ancient Plus

Post Number: 9910

Posted on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 09:08 am:       

Actually, the fish died the day before your first post, Flying Fish.

We don't have enough info to be certain why the oscar died, but as I posted on the 3rd:
http://badmanstropicalfish.com/cgi-bin/discus/show.cgi?tpc=38045&post=181319#POS T181319
...he wouldn't start "pouting" 5 days after a change, it would have been immediate if that was what he was doing. We don't know if it was the only one she did in 45 days, or they were done infrequently...we don't know enough to tell...or guess, but the fish was languishing, and in trouble.

Even if Carol chose to add the oscar early on and keep it while the tank was cycling - which would not be my first choice either - instead of after the cycle was complete, a series of very frequent water changes, large enough and done often enough to keep the ammonia and nitrites under 1.0 ppm, would allow the fish to survive that stressful time. This would amount to 25-50% every 2-3 days, maybe a bit less, if it was alone in the 55. We don't know that either. Allowing the ammonia or nitrites to rise would cause the fish to languish - "lay around" - and eventually die.

Frequent testing is an essential part of cycling, whether done with zebra danios, an oscar, or with fishless cycling. Water changes are, too. Both are essential in any case, but life savers if live fish are used.

flyingfish

Post Number: 575

Posted on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 05:03 pm:       

Anyways say what you want. The fish is dead. The tank should have been cycled BEFORE adding such a fish. Eh.. Giving advice like this seems to condone putting fish into a tank that isnt cycled. This will be OK with water changes? yeah..Cycle first....change water as maintenance when the tank is established.

Anyways you can all chill out and watch video of my Discus breeding on my website. Then make comments about my practices.
Actions speak louder then words!

Filter and heater $80
65 gallon aquarium $280
PRICELESS!!!
Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * Cichlid Corner * "napping" tiger oscar       

Quick Navigation Links

Administration