Topics Topics        

Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * General Saltwater Questions * Fish list for 46g reef       

These questions and answers are for research or archival use only. There is a wealth of information here and I encourage you to search the areas. For the latest information and to join an active forum please click below.
Badman's message forum

Top of PagePrevious PostNext PostBottom of Page Link To This Post

Russell
Username: Tripleup05

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, February 11, 2005 - 12:13 pm:       

Let me know how this sounds...

2 percula clowns
1 royal gramma
1 flame angel
1 goby...(any recomendations for a good goby to
stir sand bed and clean algae?)
1 anthias (recomendations?)
1 wrasse (recomendations?)

If anything is wrong, let me know! Thanks for you help.

Top of PagePrevious PostNext PostBottom of Page Link To This Post

Heather
Username: Heather_sanders

Post Number: 1610
Posted on Friday, February 11, 2005 - 02:08 pm:       

Welcome Russell, you have a somewhat common mix I see sometimes all except for the anthias. I'd really research more on all of the fish especially the ones you want recomendations on. You might have problems having that many agressive fish in a small tank. Two percs could easily claim most of the tank as their territory and harrass any other fish as well as the gramma and some wrasse. Sand stirring gobies are tricky, there are easy to keep kinds and hard to keep kinds, find out which ones you could have. Flame angels are cool with me as long as you don't get one that likes to pick on your corals. Your list actually sounds just like mine when I was first making it out, I had 2 clowns, a royal gramma, a pygmy angel, a neon goby and a 6 line wrasse! :-) I ended up with only 3 fish though and none on my list.

Talk about fishless cycling, I'm just plain fishless!
Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * General Saltwater Questions * Fish list for 46g reef       

Quick Navigation Links

Administration