Topics Topics        

Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * General Saltwater Questions * Little swimming wormy things       

These questions and answers are for research or archival use only. There is a wealth of information here and I encourage you to search the areas. For the latest information and to join an active forum please click below.
Badman's message forum

Top of PagePrevious PostNext PostBottom of Page Link To This Post

ivelisse
Username: Sweates

Post Number: 18
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 05:24 pm:       

I started up a saltwater tank. I used live sand, I bought the water from the lfs, and live rocks. Now I have some little wormy looking things swimming around the tank. I puit in one of those cheap fish to start out and the little things are sticking to the fish. Would you have any idea what they are. Im thinking they came with the rocks. Please help. Would they kill the fish, how do I get rid of them. My tank is a week and two days old. Thank you.

cindy
Username: Cindy

Post Number: 6071
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 05:48 pm:       

Not enough info.

Take a pic or give a more detailed description, or try here:

http://melevsreef.com/id/

Skipping the 6 months to year of research several here recommended you do before setting the tank up will probably leave you with many more questions like this. You'll need to post a lot more info with each one to get effective help. There are just so many different kinds of "wormy things" and "cheap fish" in the oceans...

"The only ones among you who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found how to serve." --- Albert Schweitzer

Rottielover
Username: Rottielover

Post Number: 341
Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2005 - 06:12 pm:       

Did you get any pictures?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight... It's the size of the fight in the dog! -unknown

anonymous
Username: bartemaeusdjinn

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, July 22, 2005 - 08:17 pm:       

Do the wormy things have bristles?
Are they brown?
They could be bristle worms.
Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * General Saltwater Questions * Little swimming wormy things       

Quick Navigation Links

Administration