Topics Topics        

Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * General Saltwater Questions * It's been A while I thought I would say HI to everybody       

These questions and answers are for research or archival use only. There is a wealth of information here and I encourage you to search the areas. For the latest information and to join an active forum please click below.
Badman's message forum

Top of PagePrevious PostNext PostBottom of Page Link To This Post

cory waugh
Username: Cory_w

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, March 09, 2005 - 06:57 pm:       

WOW, It's been several months or like A year and A half since I last sighed in here, I already see some changes in the site and I just took A quick look around and A GOOD JOB of it at that. Last time around I was in contact I had been in A car accident, I feel much better now with all the help I recieved. I've meet the woman of my dreams and now have two boys to call my own. So yes I've been really busy.My greatest recient accomplishment is for one of our wedding presant's from my family was A 240 gal.S/W tank which now is in my tiny Apt. (ground floor) for A few more weeks until we find and move into our first home. I have never done salt water prior to this, only fresh, So I'm going to have lots of questions for the masses. This is A complete set up minus the fish and water (pictures to follow soon). I don't plan on adding any water until we move next month and I fix the small PVC break I made in some of the plumbing removing it from it's prior location (minor fix) and I want to replace all of the hose's and such, seeing as they are 20 years old or so. I'm told that if I could find A electric pump for one system I would have A filtration system equal to what the big aquarium has here in Denver, but in A smaller package. Where do I look for this kind of pump. I can do basic plumbing for this kind of application, I really just want A good cheap pump any Ideas? Well I see I've written A small novel, I thank each and everybody who has made this site what it is and what it's become, Thank you, cory w
Top of PagePrevious PostNext PostBottom of Page Link To This Post

cindy
Username: Cindy

Post Number: 6233
Posted on Wednesday, March 09, 2005 - 08:38 pm:       

Welcome back to Badman's, and congratulations on your new family and SW tank...

"The only ones among you who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found how to serve." --- Albert Schweitzer

Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * General Saltwater Questions * It's been A while I thought I would say HI to everybody       

Quick Navigation Links

Administration