Topics Topics        

Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * Coldwater Keepers * Jennifer I'm curious about maintenance schedule       

These questions and answers are for research or archival use only. There is a wealth of information here and I encourage you to search the areas. For the latest information and to join an active forum please click below.
Badman's message forum

Top of PagePrevious PostNext PostBottom of Page Link To This Post

Sylvia
Username: orandagal

Post Number: 16
Posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2005 - 11:59 am:       

Jennifer I'd love to have your tanks at my house :o)
I'm trying to put together a 108 gallon right now. Anyway I was wondering what your maintenance schedule is, do you pick a certain day each week that is "Cleaning Day" and do it all?
Sylvia

Karen Curry
Username: the_fish_fan

Post Number: 219
Posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2005 - 05:31 pm:       

Hi Sylvia,
I don't know about Jennifer's maintenace schedule, but I wanted to tell you how cute your signature picture is! I noticed it a while ago, but never got to tell you how much I like it. What type of fish is it? Is it a big-eyed GF. (sorry I can't remember their real name.)

~Karen~

Sylvia

Post Number: 17
Posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2005 - 06:19 pm:       

Karen my red/white Telescope Eye goldfish named Spooky would like to thank you for saying she is cute :o) Spooky was more or less a rescue from my local pet store, I didn't expect her to make it but she is doing very well now and is so friendly and a joy to have in my little goldfish family.

jennifer
Username: goldfish125girl

Post Number: 27
Posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2005 - 10:08 pm:       

Well, I am a manager that works 45 hours a week and commutes 10 hours a week. Plus I am married. So I tend to use one full day a week to clean tanks and the other day off for cleaning the house. A lot of times tanks have to get spaced out as I run out of hot water. And to top it off the other day I ran out of water all together. I had to call the land lord and he ended up switching to the other well. (I of course said I was doing laundry). Durring the week I do some smaller changes of certain tanks, but they are spaced out more.
Jen and the 19 goldfish: 4 orandas, 3 pearlscales, 2 moors, 1 dragon eye, 3 fantails, 1 ranchu, 4 ryukins, and 1 pom pom. 2 bristle nose, 1 betta, 1 apple snail. Tanks: 125, 55, 55, 33, 20, and 10 gallons.

Sylvia

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2005 - 10:36 pm:       

WOW you are a busy girl. How about letting the husband take on laundry duties so you can spend some quality time with the fish.
Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * Coldwater Keepers * Jennifer I'm curious about maintenance schedule       

Quick Navigation Links

Administration