Topics Topics        

Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * Coldwater Keepers * Are my goldfish sick?       

These questions and answers are for research or archival use only. There is a wealth of information here and I encourage you to search the areas. For the latest information and to join an active forum please click below.
Badman's message forum

Top of PagePrevious PostNext PostBottom of Page Link To This Post

Ruth E
Username: ruth

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, May 17, 2005 - 11:09 am:       

They're suddenly hanging out at the bottom of the tank and acting a bit more jittery than usual. Should I be concerned?

Sylvia
Username: orandagal

Post Number: 36
Posted on Wednesday, May 18, 2005 - 10:14 am:       

Yes, something has happened if the fish are acting totally different, swimming around one day and then sitting on the bottom all the time the next. Did you put chemicals in the water or do something different?

Ruth E
Username: ruth

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 07:38 pm:       

I notice tonight some white looking bumps on the nose of one of the goldfish, not the other. I can't seem to find an answer from Google, and since you have all been so helpful before, I thought I'd ask here.

Is it sign of some sickness? I've read that certain types of salt can help fish to get well. I really don't want to lose them like this. I'd much rather have to give them away, anything but this.

Let me know.

Aquagyrl
Username: aquagyrl

Post Number: 47
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 12:16 am:       

How often do you clean the tank? What are the tank readings, what size tank do you have? How many fish are in the tank with your gold fish? These are a few of the questions the experts will ask. Also try searching the topics here to help you with symptoms and signs of a sick fish it helps to read previous post, they usually have all the info you need. good luck my gold fish is sick too.
Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * Coldwater Keepers * Are my goldfish sick?       

Quick Navigation Links

Administration