Topics Topics        

Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * Coldwater Keepers * White poop       

These questions and answers are for research or archival use only. There is a wealth of information here and I encourage you to search the areas. For the latest information and to join an active forum please click below.
Badman's message forum

Top of PagePrevious PostNext PostBottom of Page Link To This Post

Aquagyrl
Username: aquagyrl

Post Number: 46
Posted on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 11:49 am:       

I wa told that a gold fish poop when its white thats not good. well my favortie goldfish has white poop lately and i do not understand why i change his water once a week his readings are am 0 nitrite 0 nitrate 20 the ph is low though its 6.8 what can i do for him i feed him freeze dried blood worm and freeze dried shrimp, live brine shrimp and tubifex and fish flake food on different days. does he possibly have blockage should i feed him some peas. there are 2 goldfish in a 29 gallon thats it no other fish.

Kelly Helm
Username: kedee

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 12:56 pm:       

I have found that when I feed mine the frozen brine shrimp that it will cause the white poop and one of my gold fish starts to have a bouyancy problem. Maybe try to eliminate that for a few days?? Kelly

Aquagyrl
Username: aquagyrl

Post Number: 48
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 12:30 pm:       

update:
I stopped using the freeze dried food and now my gold fish is more active. Thanks kelly
Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * Coldwater Keepers * White poop       

Quick Navigation Links

Administration