Topics Topics        

Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * The Brackish Alternative * Online puffers       

These questions and answers are for research or archival use only. There is a wealth of information here and I encourage you to search the areas. For the latest information and to join an active forum please click below.
Badman's message forum

Top of PagePrevious PostNext PostBottom of Page Link To This Post

craig mrozowicz
Username: baldbald

Post Number: 29
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2005 - 10:19 pm:       

The fish store in my town doesnt have any brackish puffers and doesnt have any brackish fish for that matter. Does anyone know a good website to order puffers from? Or a different idea to get brackish puffers?
55gal tank. 2 tetras, 2 blue grouamis, 2 angels, 3 corycats, 1 pleco, 1 albino frog.
Top of PagePrevious PostNext PostBottom of Page Link To This Post

Ken Tweddle
Username: kennyman

Post Number: 136
Posted on Wednesday, June 29, 2005 - 08:59 pm:       

Most of the puffers I see in the pet stores are Green spotted or Figure Eight puffers. I think if you look at badman's fish profiles youll find more info about thier water requirements.

The thing you may be hearing from the them is what I heard when I went in and asked for Bumblebee Gobies for my bracksih tank. "ours are Freshwater" I had to aclimatize my gobies to the correct water conditions once I got them home.
Ya I know; I'm a Landscaper not an English Teacher.
Badman's Tropical Fish - Archives * The Brackish Alternative * Online puffers       

Quick Navigation Links

Administration