Help us serve you better. Take a five minute survey. Click here!
Readers tank photos.
In this section I would like to profile YOUR tanks!. Please send me your photos with a brief description of the animals and plants as well as any other information you feel is relevant. Include your web site and Email as I will post them with your photos as a link, if you request it. Freshwater or saltwater tanks will be accepted.
Please send your photos to. Badman.
If you have photos but no means of scanning them please contact
me for an address to send them and I will scan them for you. Click on any
thumbnail for a full size image.
Disky's fish home page.
Hi my name is Soren 'Disky' Petersen
I am very interested in keeping fish, especially Fresh Water fish
Below here you can see a picture of my tank, which was taken the 01-Feb-98
If you click on it you can see the full sized version of it.
| Here is a list of the equipment I use
for my tank.
- 250 Liter / 66 gal Akvastabil tank:
- 2 * 30 Watt light case with only Lumilux in it
- Eheim 2226 Professional external filter, filled with ceramic
tubes, and Siporax
- A 300 watt heater, don't know the company name yet (to lazy
to look for it)
- 2 Kg CO2 bottle, with needle valve
and everything else, CO2 is injected
into Eheim filter
- Dupla longtime CO2 tester
- A lot of gravel fish and last but not least WATER
- Aqua Vital multisticks
- Tropica Master Grow Furtilizer